The Michigan Alliance of School Physical and Occupational Therapists is an organization of OT’s, COTA's, PT’s and PTA's who work within the Michigan School system.
MASPOT supports members by providing:
- Professional development opportunities for OT’s and PT’s, emphasizing school-related topics.
- A support network for OT’s and PT’s to facilitate the exchange of information and expertise.
- A forum for members to receive and provide information on trends and legislative action in their professions and special education
- Opportunities to develop publications for administrators and therapists
- Scholarship opportunities for physical and occupational therapy students
- Grant opportunities for therapists
- Access to MASPOT listserv and job postings